- What does the app review process look like?
When an app is submitted for review, it is assigned to a Partner Support Specialist. They:
- Perform an initial review of the app
- Email the App Partner with initial feedback
- Perform an formal review of the app with other members of the Partner Support Specialist Team
- Email the App Partner with formal feedback
- Email the App Partner with a preview of their app listing and to discuss listing timelines
- List your app
When providing feedback, a Partner Support Specialist will clearly state whether the feedback is a:
- Blocker: The app cannot be listed while this issue persists.
- Suggestion: This does not block an app listing, but addressing this is a best practice.
- Feature request: This does not block an app listing, but this improvement may create a more comprehensive app experience for our mutual customers.
Feedback may relate either to the app itself or to the provided marketing content.
Before submitting an app it's recommended that you review the App Submission Guidelines.