- What does the authorization flow look like for a course creator?
When a user installs your app:
- They view your app from the Thinkific App Store
- They click the Install button
- If they are not logged into their Thinkific account, they are prompted to log in
- They view the app consent page
- They click Accept & Install
- They view your app login/account creation page and either log in or create an account
- You create a user record on behalf of the user and they view either your app's logged in landing page or a setup page
An app that does not follow this app install flow will not be eligible for listing on the Thinkific App Store.
This ensures that course creators have transparency and confidence in what they are installing. They also are required to consent before submitting any personally identifiable metadata.